Tuesday, 4 September 2012

MY HEROES IN LIFE

MY MODERN HERO
                 Every one of us can be call a "hero" but what does a hero means to us? For me, a person can be called a hero when he/she knows how to sacrifice, to love, to help, to respect, to care, and to forgive.
                  To me, my modern hero is my family because they give me smile and happiness whenever I'm sad. They are comforting and supporting me whenever i struggles a challenge in my life and most of all they love and accept me for who I am now and who I am in the near future.My family givers me hope every time I'm losing it  and they are also the one who's guiding me every time I'm needing it.
                 Always remember that a hero will not let us down, will not leave us forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment