The learning's and discoveries that I've learned are all about the Internet, Computers, Blogs, about the Filipino Pioneers, Internet architectures, and etc. I also discover that there are lots of lessons to learn in ICT.
When I was in third year there is a challenge that i had encountered that is when we was able to pass our project in ICT, but I didn't able to pass my project because I haven't done yet , there comes a time that I thought
that my teacher will not accept my project but she did accept it and I did have my project to pass on.
I address that challenge by doing my project as early as I can and passing my project on time.
Moving on, I will pass my project and assignments on time so that I can avoid getting and having low grades and I will be a responsible student from now on.
No comments:
Post a Comment